Jamila Musayeva is a UK certified international social etiquette consultant and the author of the book “Etiquette: the least you need to know.” Jamila graduated summa cum laude from the George Washington University’s Elliot School of International Affairs with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Affairs and double minors in History and Sociology. She later obtained her Master’s Degree in European Political and Administrative Studies from the College of Europe, Belgium. Currently, Mrs. Musayeva teaches Business Foundation Programme and Etiquette at Oxbridge Academy, Baku. She has conducted numerous soft skills development and etiquette workshops in Azerbaijan as well as abroad. Mrs. Musayeva is also a co-founder of Azerbaijan’s first baby gym Gymbala
She currently resides in Baku, Azerbaijan with her husband and their two children- Sevinj and Jamil.
Here are some fun facts about Jamila:
• Fluently speaks five languages: Azerbaijani, Russian, English, Spanish and French.
• Currently learns German and Arabic.
• Collects scented candles and loves aromatherapy.
• Spends her free time doing calligraphy or doodling.
• Loves dancing and qualifies herself as an amateur dancer.
• A member of Phi Beta Kappa, the oldest academic honor society in the US, and Golden Key Honor Society, the world’s largest honor society.